Production Blog

 Hi guys and gals! Todays we did another four scenes. I am happy to say that we are almost done. We did do filming at school since it is a Monday. I was kinda tired while filming my scenes because I went to sleep at 12 am but I didn’t show it. We did scenes 10, 11, 12, and 13.  My favorite part of the filming today was the woods scene which are scenes 12 and 13. These are the scenes where Kelly accidentally gets hurt in the woods. This is also the part which Veronica starts suspecting her. But I don’t want to get to into it unless I’ll spoil it. Today there was less procrastination unlike yesterday where we were messing up. We took about two short breaks. I got better at memorizing the lines since I have terrible memory. I’m glad that I accomplished that. I can’t wait to start editing the scenes. I’ve had past experience with editing so it will be fun. Todays writing is a little short since it was an easy day. Hope you enjoyed the reading and have a good day. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog