Production Blog

 Hi guys. Today we started editing. We had to make jump cut scenes included music, and maybe sound effects. Since Eileen did the first three scenes I decided to edit the last few scenes. The scenes that took place in the woods is my fav so I decided to edit it along with when they get back to the house. I added sounds of leaves and branches crunching but lowered the sound a bit since you can’t really hear them walking. I also added jump cuts from when the scenes are switching. I didn’t want it to look boring or else viewers wouldn’t like it. When the lake scene in scene 14 we did a close up shot of Kelly and Cheryl so there was really a thing to edit. I added low pitched water sounds though. When scene 14 is about to end I add and fade out and a dramatic slash sound. I might that keep it though. I have to think about it and get the opinions of my group mates. When Kelly is walking up the stairs I added a creaking sound and then I did a fade out with a dramatic sound to “wow” the viewers. For the most part that was the editing pocese in those last scenes since the camera did most of the work. I might come back and update you guys on the other scenes editing process. But for now see y’all later!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog