Production Blog

 Hii! Today we finished scenes 14,15,and 16. I feel like I did terrible on the acting in scene 14. I had to act shocked and kind of angry. I’m always in a good mood. But I managed to do it after 3 takes. On my third take I thought I did better. I feel like I would be a terrible actor because they have to portray different emotions and I can’t really do that. Anyway Eileen filmed scene 14 since she wasn’t in it. I think she did an amazing job filming. Better than me if you had to choose. Scene 15 and 16 I wasn’t in. I took that opportunity  to take a short snack break because my stomach was growling. Scene 15 took no less than 10 minutes which was great because I had just finished my snack. I filmed scene 16 since I wasn’t in it. This since took lots of effort since Eileen had to scream in it. There was also so much suspense when Amiya(Kelly) started walking up the stairs. I would say that they are better actors than me. They did a fantastic job but I think I should lay off the filming because my hands were kind of shaky. But I just hoped it played into the suspense music. That’s all for today guys!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog